SpamSieve has been updated to version 2.8.4. This is a free update that includes the following changes:
- SpamSieve now integrates with Microsoft Outlook 2011. For more information, see the Setting up Outlook section of the manual.
- SpamSieve now integrates with Postbox, an enhanced version of Thunderbird. For more information, see the Setting up Postbox section of the manual.
- Adjusted SpamSieve’s tokenizer to improve the filtering accuracy.
- The Train as Good command in Apple Mail is better at moving messages in the spam folder or trash back to the inbox.
- Fixed a regression where the whitelist and blocklist windows wouldn’t open when running SpamSieve under certain localizations.
- Improved the localizations.