EagleFiler 1.1.5 is now available. If you already have EagleFiler installed, the easiest way to update is by choosing Software Update from the EagleFiler menu. This update includes the following enhancements:
- Worked around a Cocoa bug that could cause a crash when closing a window or open/save panel.
- The Date column is now called Date Modified.
- Fixed bug where a record’s cached modified date could get stale.
- Fixed bug where closing a window or pulling down the File menu could be slow if there were messages selected.
- Fixed regression where the same mailbox could be indexed by duplicate threads.
- Fixed bug remembering the open libraries when quitting.
- Fixed display of library names containing slashes.